YOGA KNOWS NO LIMITS
A WAY TO RELAX AND BREATHE
SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY FOR ALL
ACCESSIBLE YOGA FOR EVERYONE
Welcome to You Call This Yoga, a Raleigh, NC-based nonprofit est. 2010
Our mission: to provide free, accessible yoga practices that enhance physical and emotional well-being regionally in-person and virtually. We are a team of passionate yoga and business professionals, lay people, and community partners who care about helping others.
How We Help
- Building partnerships with host locations that follow COVID-19 protocols and utilize outdoor venues to host in-person classes
- Broadcasting live, inclusive virtual classes and events led in English and Spanish languages
- Developing content, media, and YouTube videos that are presented in both English and Spanish
- Attracting and retaining skilled volunteers and teachers
- Enrolling donors and sponsors who experience or appreciate the benefits of yoga
Yoga has a long history of enhancing well-being. People are seeking safe, accessible, convenient ways to manage their physical and emotional health. We provide an opportunity for anyone to learn about and experience the benefits of yoga, join a team of caring individuals, and support our teachers with donations.
EXPLORE, DISCOVER, GROW
You can practice yoga and meditation anywhere with You Call This Yoga’s mini classes and Internet TV episodes. Our teachers slowly demonstrate poses and guide you through breathing for comfort, mobility and relaxation. Just click to get started in discovering a variety of yoga practices to feel better anywhere.
In what ways has practicing yoga impacted your life? With our blogs, you can explore topics written by instructors, practitioners, and You Call this Yoga participants. Our goal is to provide a supportive community of healing to all. With articles ranging from healthy eating, meditation, chair yoga, and daily living, there is an article for you!