Yoga is a proven lifestyle that enhances physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Please view our efforts over twelve years and join us for a healthier future!
From 2010 to 2022
You Call This Yoga partnered with the following organizations to introduce the benefits of gentle mat and chair yoga to a wide range of communities. We provided classes to the general public and also engaged niche groups who did not have easy access to yoga classes, including Spanish-speaking individuals.
- The Wake County Public Library (general population)
- Helen Wright Center for Women (homeless shelter for women)
- Raleigh Parks and Recreation (less affluent communities)
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Wake County (after-school programs for youth)
- Veterans Administration Clinics in Durham and Raleigh (veterans)
- Resources for Seniors in Wake County (low income and physically disabled)
- Alliance Medical Ministry (bilingual for adults without health insurance)
- Durham Public Schools (bilingual for adults and children)
- Waverly Hematology Oncology (people touched by cancer)
Since May 2020
We have produced free online yoga classes to expand beyond our local community of students, reaching people regionally and internationally. The classes are live and available to anyone, with recordings of them posted on the You Call This Yoga YouTube channel for later viewing.
Yoga for All
We provide barrier-free yoga for all and encourage anyone who seeks to enhance their physical and emotional well-being through accessible yoga to experience our yoga classes.